East Malvern Tennis Club and Bank of Melbourne invite you to a free sponsored night to kick off the Spring tennis night comp season.
Last year this event was held for all Night Comp players and it was very succesful so this year we wanted to open the invitation to all club members.
Date: Tuesday 18 July, 2017
Time: 7:15pm - 10:30pm
RSVP: midnight Monday 10 July (by reply email)
Cost: FREE to members
Practice and socialise, or just join in for a social event. All members can take advantage of free coaching but please note that it is close to fully booked with night tennis, but a few places remain. Early RSVP's given preference. Good news - There is no limit on food/drink socialising etc. The function goes ahead rain hail or shine.
- 7:15pm Drinks and finger food.
- 7:15pm Free lights, all 10 courts, and free team/doubles coaching from Futures including Wes and other coaches from 7:15 to 9:00.
- 9:00pm A word from committee and sponsors - Bank of Melbourne
- 9:20pm Continues with finger food, bar, socialising or more unstructured tennis activities.
RSVP's can book courts and coaching. Groups of about 4 preferred. Individuals will be grouped together according to best fit to get groups of 4 for practice and coaching. Anticipated 3 courts coaching, 6 for general play, 1 for fast serve.
RSVP IS REQUIRED FOR CATERING/COURTS:
Each individual please RSVP by replying to this email ( ie: firstname.lastname@example.org) with your selection 1-6 from below.
**Please note: Courts & Coaching demand is already high so places are limited. Once full you will be notified via return email.
- Individual -Social activities only
- **Individual - tennis practice (please allocate a group to me)
- **Group - tennis practice (my group is x, y & z)
- **Individual - doubles coaching (please allocate a group to me)
- **Group - doubles coaching (my group is x, y & z)
- **Any guests - tennis or social activities only
East Malvern Night Tennis
0407 869 660