The Road to ROSE Day starts here!
13th May 2017 is ROSE Day
From that day, the CHIPS system will be replaced with a new and improved Electronic Patient Record. You will need to be able to use the new system safely and effectively. The ROSE team is here to help you.
What do you need to do? How are we
YOU need to learn how to use the system safely from day one. To help you, WE:
- are giving you access to a range of training support, including both an e-learning platform and classroom sessions;
- are building a support network to help you go live from ROSE Day, including a community of super users, drawn from your frontline colleagues, to provide or direct you to advice and assistance; and
- are putting in place a full live support service, which will be available from ROSE Day
The journey to ROSE Day starts NOW. You need to take the following steps:
- Book your training place as soon as possible, and before 31st January.
You can book it here
- Complete your e-learning BEFORE your training session. You can access your e-learning here
- Attend your classroom session
- If you have not already done so,
get your Smartcard by raising a service call to the Smartcard Team - you can contact them via the HIS Support Desk via http://nww.itservicedesk.northstaffs.nhs.uk/
Check you have your Smartcard PIN and that the Smartcard works and contact the Smartcard Team if you have any problems.