Don't miss out - REPLY TO THIS EMAIL NOW - to attend the 2016 Club Champs Finals night on Friday 20 January 2017, including Offical Lights Ceremonial Opening (from 6.00pm to late)
Cost: FREE To members, but bookings are essential - RSVP by Sunday 15 January 2017 (approx $20 value for free). As the Club is providing drinks & food RSVP's are essential.
Non-members and “non-booked” members pay $20 each on the night.
Around 250 matches will have been played to get to this night. We have had the biggest turnout in a very long time. We thank everyone who has competed to date and congratulate those lucky (or should we say talented) enough to make the finals.
Come along to finals night and have a team practice for the upcoming season resumption, cheer on your fellow club members, enjoy some food & drinks, and also celebrate the start of tennis for 2017
Complimentary drinks on arrival (until budget exhausted) and substantial finger food for members who book by reply email.
The format for the evening will be:
- 6.15pm Show Court 2: OPEN WOMENS FINAL – between Therese Oyston (previous triple winner) V Natasha Van Bemmel (Top 1000 Australian Ranking)
- 6.00pm – 7.45pm Courts 4, 5 & 6: A Men, B Men, C Men, Vet Men & B Women FINAL
- 6.00pm – 7.45pm Spare courts - Team practice & FREE team coaching by FTA
- 6.00pm - Pool (normal supervision rules apply to U12 children)
- 7.45pm – 8.00pm: Official Opening of the new LED Lights – Mayor of Stonnington and other dignitaries. (7.45pm Temporary closure of courts and pool.)
- 8.00pm Show Court 3: OPEN MENS FINAL – players TBA. Simon Willox is keen to win for the third year in a row but hoping to bring his run to an end are Youri Yoksimovitch, Tom Paterson, Paul Lidgerwood, Dan Lustri and our emerging junior players.
- Not before 9.30pm - Presentations