We are looking for an Administrative Assistant in the EMTC Office.
Due to increased workload EMTC requires a person to assist the Administration Manager in the day to day running of the Club.
Ideally the candidate would be part of the tennis community and have an understanding of competitions, coaching, and how the club runs. They would be energetic and enthusiastic and possess strong people and communication skills. The job would require some time during school holidays, and the Christmas/New Year break.
Duties may include:
• database administration (including Tennis Victoria)
• competition co-ordination
• membership application and renewal management
• interaction with club members, coaching group, and affiliated bodies
• receipting & banking
• managing suppliers and supplies
• phone enquires
• social media (inc. facebook)
• general office duties.
• General Office duties, including a pleasant phone manner.
• Excel (very experienced) spreadsheets are required for almost every job done.
• Windows 10, email & Word (high level of experience). Documents and merges used.
• Some basic accounting knowledge, involving things like Xero (or myob), reports etc.
Hours per week:
• Approximately 8 hours per week
• There may be a need to answer enquires during the weekend.
Applications, by email to email@example.com, due by close of business Wednesday 1st June 2016