I hope you all have settled well into 2018 and I thank you for your commitment and passion for customer service and the Network during 2017.
Thank you to all our award winners, highly commended and finalists who contributed articles to the recently distributed special edition of the Magazine. Also, thank you to livepro, Well Done International and Progress Training Systems for supporting the magazine through advertising. You can view the digital version online.
We have a range of opportunities currently available to you:
- 21 February 2018 - Riverina Chapter Customer Service Strategy Workshop
- 20 March 2018 - NSW Quarterly Meeting
- Online Armed Hold Up Training. Due to staff being on leave during January, many members have requested an extension of the special conference discount to $66 per participant (saving of $22). Craig Bell of Corporate Protection Services has generously enabled the Network to offer this discount until 28 February 2018. Simply use discount code 'Conference'. If you are unable to pay via credit card/paypal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange alternative payment.
On the horizon:
- New Year Chapter meetings for MIDROC, Tasmania, Hunter and South East Queensland
- National Awards – submissions open on 19 March 2018 and will close on 3 August 2018
- National Conference will be held in South East Queensland from 17-19 October 2018. Call for Council presenters now open – please email email@example.com if you have a case study you wish to present
Please take the time to review our latest news and the opportunities the Network provides its members.
Look forward to seeing many of you at the Riverina and Sydney meetings.
National Local Government Customer Service Network