The Road to ROSE Day is gathering pace!
13th May 2017 is ROSE Day
The Road to Rose Day is underway, we're gathering pace and we've beaten our early targets for progress!
Many thanks to everyone who has completed their e-learning, booked their training places, attended a Deep Dive or Super User session. We're really pleased with progress so
far, but we need to keep it up if we're going to have everybody and everything ready for a successful start on Rose Day.
What do you need to do? How are we helping you?
needs to learn how to use the system safely from day one. To help them, WE:
- are giving access to a range of training support, including both an e-learning platform and classroom sessions;
- are building a support network to help them go live from ROSE Day, including a community of super users, drawn from frontline colleagues, to provide or direct people to advice and assistance; and
- are putting in place a full live support service, which will be available from ROSE Day
The journey to ROSE Day is well underway. EVERYONE needs to take the following steps:
- Book a training place as soon as possible if you are going to be using ROSE. We beat our target of 50% of users booking training by 31st Jan by an extra 4% - If you haven't already done so, you can book it here now!
- Complete your e-learning BEFORE your training session. We beat this target as well! 37% of people have completed their e-learning, against a target of 20% If you haven't already done so, you can access your e-learning here
- Attend your classroom session
- If you have not already done so, get your Smartcard
by raising a service call to the Smartcard Team - you can contact them via the HIS Support Desk via http://nww.itservicedesk.northstaffs.nhs.uk/
Check you have your Smartcard PIN and that the Smartcard works and contact the Smartcard Team if you have any problems.