Wes is looking for an Office Administrator and EMTC thought it appropriate to advise our members as there may be someone looking for employment, or have family/friends who may be interested.
Futures Tennis Academy: Part-time permanent or full time contractor needed.
ABOUT US: Futures Tennis Academy Pty Ltd [FTA] has twice been a National award winning Tennis Coaching Company that organizes coaching, events, holiday and school programs. We deliver coaching to all age groups. Our mission is be the most respected grassroots academy in Australia. Our small team of 10 coaches need an experienced Office Manager to deliver expert tech support, marketing and administrative services. We are looking for a long term permanent part-time or perhaps full time Office Administrator.
Applications: Send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills, time available and can, potentially, be long term.
Applications close: 8pm Monday 23rd November 2015.
Start date: Training in house early-mid December. Start date is Friday 8th of January 2016.
Employment: Could be full time as a contractor [working in conjunction with East Malvern TC administration and FTA] or as a permanent part-time employee solely for FTA. Hourly rate is negotiable subject to experience and type of employment model used above.
Benefits of the role:
- If you live locally close proximity to work.
- Scope to build into a full time position with extra work possibly being offered through the club.
- If you have a passion for kids, tennis and office experience-this may be for you!
We are looking for:
- A long term experienced administrator who understands, perhaps loves, the sport of tennis.
- Ideally this position could suit a parent with older children or anyone available to work during school holiday periods and after hours.
- A rolling roster “averaging” 25 hours per week. E.g. during peak time period [ALL school holidays] you must be available to work longer than 25 hours per week and then shorter hours during off peak [the middle of term]. Potential roster: Week-days from 1-6pm, approx. 3 Sundays per year are necessary [Open Days etc.] and approx. two weeks Annual leave over Xmas and early January.
- Is self-motivated, friendly, outgoing and works well in a team.
- Great at customer service, communication and building relationships.
- Exceptionally organized with attention to detail.
- Some marketing skills/background as designing flyers, brochures etc. are part of your role.
- Strong in Office Windows; Excel; Word Press; Tennis Biz; Mail Chimp; Publisher.
- Demonstrated time management skills as peak time is very busy!
Duties & Responsibilities: You will be the face of our business!
- To administer all day to day business operations including invoicing, accounts, grading, bookings enquiries and liaise with the coaches.
- Organize and administer our weekly comps and annual events such as: Friday night comp; Open Days; Challenge Matches; Mini Hot Shot Tournaments and Holiday programs.
- To professionally publicize and design printed advertising documents for FTA programs, products and services.
- Update FTA website, Facebook page and all other different forms of mediums.
- Keep accurate statistics from one term to the next.
- Identifying / implementing more efficient and /or cost effective processes.
- Follow all FTA & EMTC policies, procedures, time lines.
- Responsible for responding and delivering all enquiries: face to face; calls; emails; text messages.
- Accurate and detailed information management including: keeping up to date booking data on Tennis Biz, updating all communication medium FTA websites, rewards program etc.