As we draw to the end of 2017, we reflect on the contribution that the Shared Value Project has made to shaping the development of the global shared value movement this year.
Highlights of 2017 include:
• The launch of SVP Hong Kong at the SIE Fund 2017 Shared Value Forum in September.
• Mark Kramer challenged Australia to become a shared value nation at the 2017 Shared Value Forum.
• Bendigo and Adelaide Bank and Dr Ken Henry recognised among the winners at the 2017 Shared Value Awards.
• Recognition of IAG and Bendigo and Adelaide Bank as two of three Australian companies listed on Fortune Magazine 2017 ‘Change the World’ list.
• Inaugural panel discussion in South Australia which engaged business leaders in a discussion to consider the opportunity shared value presents to advance growth in South Australia.
• Hosted our first member-only program where we considered the impact the introduction of a Modern Slavery Act may have on Australian business.
And finally a thank you to our members and the shared value community for your continued support as we progress our mission to change the world.