Wednesday, April 6, 2016
5:00PM - 7:00PM
OTCQX Market Center
304 Hudson Street - 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10013
Please RSVP to
Josette Menge at
We encourage you to share our event with colleagues who may be interested in attending.
*There is no fee to attend this event.
5:00PM: How Capital Markets Have Evolved
Fireside Chat with: Cromwell Coulson, CEO of OTC Markets and Barry Silbert, CEO of Digital Currency Group, Founder of SecondMarket
- Market structure, exchange consolidation and trading off exchange
- Changes and improvements to trading technology
- The rise of digital currency and blockchain technology
- Raising capital, creating liquidity, and investing amidst structural changes
5:30PM: Alternative Strategies for Raising Capital
Panel Discussion with: BANQ, FundAmerica, HealthiosXchange, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, OfferBoard and SeedInvest
- Crowdfunding via 506(c), Reg A+, and Title III
- "Testing the Waters" – how companies can market their stock
- Introduction to online portal and “digital investment banking”
- How SEC reporting companies can leverage online portals
- Secondary trading and liquidity
Networking reception to follow.