CSIRO Postdoctoral Fellowships, CSIRO
What: CSIRO offers PhD graduates an opportunity to launch their scientific careers through our Postdoctoral Fellowships. Successful applicants will work with leaders in various fields of science and receive personal development and learning opportunities. CSIRO is currently offering postdoctoral positions for a period of up to three years.
Who: A range of disciplines including:
- Flow Electrochemistry
- Climate and Weather Extremes
- Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Biology
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry
- Evolving Intelligent Materials to Control Cells
- Biointegration of 3D Printed Titanium Implants
- C-H Activation for Fine Chemicals
- Genome Engineering
- Novel Approaches for the Early Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
- and many more…
Where: various locations across Australia
Remuneration: $78k - $88k + up to 15.4% superannuation
Applications close: 1 November 2016
International students welcome to apply.
See Careers Online for this job and many others!