20th March 2014, Béthune (France) : “Fibers without Flames”.
"Fibers without Flames" will be an opportunity to present the latest developments concerning biobased materials on the construction market. Concrete cases of development of biobased materials that perform well in case of fire will also be put forward. The event will be concluded with a debate.
5 organizations/projects are partners of this event: Grow2Build, SINFONI (French project), Pôle IAR, CCI Artois and CCI Aisne
The presentations will be given by these nine experts , :
- M. Franck POUTCH (Directeur du CREPIM)
- M. Guillaume CAPON (Ingénieur R&D - CREPIM)
- M. Nicolas MOURET (Ingénieur Développement – Van Robayes Frères)
- Mme. Nathalie BEREZINA (PhD/Chef de projets – MATERIANOVA)
- M. Xavier JOPPIN (Ingénieur - Conseiller Technologique – CELABOR)
- Mme. Marie DARUL (Chargée de mission éco-construction – CD2E)
- Pierre BONO or Anne LEDUC (FRD)
- Mme. Julie PARISET (CELC)
- M. Olivier Charrier (ARCHROMA)
Information and Registration: email@example.com