Congratulations to iGEM 2016!
And the winners are....
Congratulations to all 5,600 participants across 42 countries who took part in the iGEM Competition! Your work is truly worth celebrating and an inspiration to all. iGEM is proud to recognize the following teams:
Visit the RESULTS page to see the complete results and view team poster and presentation files.
NOTE: If your team did not submit the poster and presentation files during the Giant Jamboree, please follow instructions found on the main page and submit here.
Once an iGEMer, always an iGEMer
Thank you for devoting yourselves to iGEM this year. We hope you have enjoyed your experience and found your participation rewarding. Just because the iGEM season comes to an end, that doesn't mean your participation has to.
You are now an iGEM veteran and part of the elite iGEM alumni community. As you grow in your career we understand that your involvement may change, but we hope you think fondly of your iGEM experience, stay connected to the iGEM and give back to the iGEM community.
- Update your contact details! Keep your contact information current, especially as your graduate from school and move on in your career. Updating is easy - just log in to your iGEM account, click on your username, then on your 'account' link found directly beneath the 'User Links'. Then simply click 'Edit' on the upper right.
- Participate in iGEM 2017: as a team member, an advisor, or an instructor
- Volunteer for iGEM 2017:
apply to be a judge or lend a helping hand at the next Jamboree. More details to come in 2017
- Newsletter: newsletters: http://igem.org/Newsletters
Join the iGEM mentorship program and share your experience with new iGEMers. More details to come in 2017
- Visit the iGEM Bulletin Board for the latest iGEM community and Synthetic Biology news: http://igem.org/Community_Bulletin
- Visit the iGEM in the News page for a growing collection of articles, blogs and videos featuring iGEM teams and projects: http://igem.org/IntheNews
- iGEM.org: Check back often to see the latest iGEM community news
Congratulations and we'll be rooting for you.
Best of luck to all!
Relive the iGEM 2016 Giant Jamboree
Photos: Official iGEM 2016 Giant Jamboree photos can be found on the Giant Jamboree website and displayed through our Flickr account. When using these images, make sure to attribute all photos to iGEM Foundation and Justin Knight.
Video: Watch the wrap up video of event highlights (as shown on the closing ceremony). Video can be found on the Giant Jamboree website and displayed through vimeo. When using this video, please attribute to iGEM Foundation and Sargent Production Services.
Want to learn more about your results? See what the judges thought of your project by reviewing their feedback. You can access judges' comments and voting details by following the link below.
We want to hear from you!
We know that providing you JUDGES feedback is vital to your continued success. Similarly, we at iGEM are eager to receive YOUR feedback on your iGEM experience. As we strive to make each year better then the one before, we ask for your help in sharing your impressions of iGEM.
We welcome all of your feedback and look forward to reading your comments on the questions below:
Regarding your participation in the
iGEM 2016 Competition:
- What did you liked about your participation in iGEM 2016?
- What can we do to make your experience better?
Regarding your experience at the iGEM 2016 Giant Jamboree:
- What did you like about the event?
- What can we do to improve your Giant Jamboree experience?
Team wikis have been thawed! Teams will have until December 2nd to edit and update their wiki pages with project results, corrections, etc. Please also be sure to review your biography pages and make sure that you are comfortable with this information available online for the foreseeable future. Once wikis are archived on December 2nd, it will be very difficult to make changes.
Save the date: iGEM 2017 Giant Jamboree will be held on November 9-13, 2017
Join us for the 2017 Giant Jamboree, taking place November 9-13, 2017, at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston!
Special note: Team registration fees for iGEM 2017 will be the same as 2016. For more information visit: 2017.igem.org