SEMPHN is seeking general practices in the Local Government Areas of Cardinia, Greater Dandenong, Casey, Frankston, Mornington Peninsula and Kingston to provide face-to-face primary care services in the After Hours (AH) period.
Grants of up to $144,000 are available for each successful general practice to expand their After Hours services by at least four hours.
The funding may be used for:
- Marketing and promotional activities to enhance community awareness of AH services (e.g online, signage, brochures, advertising)
- AH operational and/or security costs
- Staff costs associated with General Practitioner support as patient numbers build (time-limited)
- Recruitment of General Practitioner(s) and/or miscellaneous GP incentives aimed at retention or supervision of registrars/overseas-trained doctors.
These grants, which are the fifth round of SEMPHN’s After-Hours funding, are an opportunity to develop sustainable, affordable and accessible face–to-face After Hours general practice services.
- Tenders open: 12 December 2017
- Closing date for questions in Tenderlink: 2pm, 17 January 2018
- Tenders close: 3pm, 22 January 2018
To see full details, register your interest and apply for these tenders, go to SEMPHN's Tenderlink page. Please note, all questions about the tenders must be asked via the online forum on SEMPHN’s Tenderlink page.