2014/2015 Compulsory Risk Management Seminars
Law Mutual, in conjunction with the Law Society, is delighted to be able to now offer online access to this year’s compulsory risk management seminars. Places are limited and will be released in stages.
What you need to do:
1. Go to our website and register your interest online by clicking the ‘book online’ tab and follow the prompts - you will receive an email confirmation to confirm your registration.
The online seminars will be released after the following dates:
30 April, 30 May, 15 June 2015
2. Around this time you will receive an email from the service provider asking you to create an account using a name such as jsmith with a simple password – an account needs to be created for each practitioner for identification and allocation of certificates and CPD points.
3. You will be required to complete a set of questions at the end of the seminar achieving at least 70%.
4. Upon successful completion, you will be able to generate your own individual certificate of attendance which you can retain for your records.
1. Should you experience any problems with the actual online seminar, please check your internet connections.
2. If you have not received an email from the service provider after your registration has been confirmed and after the release date, please check your spam inbox in case your spam filter has marked it as spam.
3. If you are having problems with your password or forgotten it, you can go to the ‘forgotten password’ tab located at the top right of the website page.
Any other problems or inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 9481 3111.