Representatives from the Beauty Services Sector have been appointed onto working groups within the review to provide technical input into the development of qualifications.
A Governance Group member will be assigned to work with each group to provide a direct link to the strategic purpose of the Governance Group and the process that the review must follow. Technical advisors have also been appointed to provide advice, when required.
The working groups are responsible for:
- contributing to the required needs analysis.
- mapping new qualifications against industry needs identified by the needs analysis.
- identifying a draft suite of qualifications in their area that provides defined pathways to further study and/or employment.
- developing a draft Strategic Purpose Statement and Graduate Outcome Statements for each qualification.
- reporting to the Governance Group (meeting minutes, recommendations).
- making amendments, if required by the Governance Group.