Here are a few random things I want you to tell you today, in no particular order:
1. LONG ISLAND READERS and FRIENDS: If you are in the area of Woodbury, NY, on Friday, May 12 and would like to meet for drinks that evening, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with Long Island in the subject line. I'll be speaking at an event there that day and would love to catch up with readers while I'm in town!
2. The lovely pink rabbit Quantum vibrators are back in stock in my store along with gorgeous prints of some of Mr. Force's Gansett Island-inspired paintings. In case you were wondering, there is no relation between Mr. Force's paintings and the vibes... Go to https://shop.marieforce.com to see these and all the other cool things we have on sale!
3. People continue to ask me every day about what the deal is with the Fatal Series and when there will be more books. I finished Fatal Threat last October. It was scheduled by my publisher to release July 25. I'm sorry for the very long delay between books, but I am as committed to Sam and Nick as I have ever been, and I'm 1/3 of the way through the writing of Fatal Chaos, which will be out in late February of next year. If you haven't read the first chapter of Fatal Threat and would like to, you can find it here: http://marieforce.com/fatal/threat/ I will warn you that you'll be screaming at the end of chapter 1, so please proceed with caution.... LOL! You can also preorder Fatal Threat to read it the minute it goes live. See the purchase links on the Fatal Threat page.
4. A reminder that on the first of every month going forward, I will be choosing ONE WINNER from my lovely list of email subscribers to receive an awesome care package from me, built around the winner's favorite book or series. If you are receiving this message, you are already on my mailing list and signed up to possibly WIN BIG on the first of every month! Thank you for being on my list!
5. I’m getting awesome feedback from early readers of SEX GOD, which will be out on May 15. I really love Garrett and Lauren’s story and hope you will, too! This book just kind of invaded my thoughts in February, and Garrett demanded I tell his story. I LOVE when that happens! If you haven’t yet preordered your copy, here’s the deal:
100 Advance Reader Copies up for grabs (giveaway ends on April 30, so sign up NOW): http://marieforce.com/sexgodarc/
Add SEX GOD to your shelf on Goodreads: http://geni.us/sggood
Kindle: Preorder coming a few days before release! Make sure you are on the mailing list at marieforce.com/subscribe to be notified when the Kindle Preorder goes live!
Marie’s Store: http://geni.us/SGmarie
Coming on release day
About the book:
A sizzling hot stand-alone contemporary romance!
I inherited a life I never intended to live.
I've upheld my responsibilities admirably.
And I’ve taken care of my own needs privately...
I'm biding my time until I can get the hell out of here.
But I didn’t count on having unfinished business
With one of my very best friends…
When a man has a certain “reputation" to uphold,
There can be no unhappy customers left behind.
Lauren is a loose end that won’t be tied up no matter how hard I try.
And I try hard. Really, really… hard.
Sex God is the much-anticipated follow-up to Sex Machine. Read Garrett and Lauren’s story May 15!
6. I can't believe how fast this year is FLYING by! Reader Weekend will be here before we know it! Have you signed up for this fun-filled get-together in my home state of Rhode Island that includes a day trip to the REAL Gansett Island? It's on for Aug. 18-19, 2017 and we're looking forward to another AMAZING time! We have readers coming from all over, and others coming back for the third or fourth time. If you're planning to attend, make your hotel reservations soon before the room block sells out and the price goes up. Find out more at http://marieforce.com/weekend/
7. If you are an AOL or Hotmail user and you receive an email from Julie or Isabel on my team about updating your email address, this is a legit outreach that I have sanctioned. We are migrating our AOL and Hotmail users to other emails because of widespread delivery issues with both providers. Simply put, if you want to hear from me, you'll need to give us a new email address since your provider is blocking emails from big email mailing lists. Bummer. I know, but those are the facts of life in the digital age. I hope we can find a way to keep our AOL and Hotmail friends on the mailing list! And many of you probably won’t see this, but I included it anyway for the 5 percent of AOL and Hotmail users who will get this message!
8. Have you taken the Quantum plunge that we talked about last week? If you are new to the series, reply to this message to let me know what you thought of Flynn and Natalie's story as well as the other books if you've read them all! And a reminder to those still considering taking the PLUNGE, book 1, VIRTUOUS is currently FREE everywhere ebooks are sold! Get it before it goes back on sale, and binge read my super sexy Hollywood series this weekend!
Kindle US: http://amzn.to/1NhrpGc
Kindle UK: http://amzn.to/1x0ylgx
Kindle AU: http://bit.ly/1H6NpiI
Kindle CA: http://amzn.to/1aQoxl1
Thank you for your amazing support of my books. Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
This email was sent to [email address suppressed].
If you are no longer interested you can unsubscribe instantly: