Facebook icon Twitter icon Forward icon


2015 Annual Report

Economic Impact

Bringing the World to London drove $16,414,830 worth of economic impact for the London community, as determined by the Ministry of Ontario’s Tourism Regional Economic Impact Model. The average convention delegate spends $301 per day on accommodations, transportation, food and beverage and shopping. Since 2008 the London Convention Centre (LCC) hosted events have contributed over $141 million in economic impact for London.

In 2015 the LCC hosted 314 events, which produced 110,941 delegate days. Of the 314 events, 22 were conventions or multi-day events, which consumed over 10,200 hotel room nights.

Click here to view our full 2015 Annual Report.

Conferences & Conventions | June 2016


London is proud to host the 2016 Annual Conference of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering, with Specialty Conferences in Environmental, Materials, Structural and Transportation Engineering and Natural Disaster Mitigation. 

This conference is expecting 500 delegates made up of 50% provincial, and 45% national.  Breakfast and lunches are provided at the LCC during the event, however evening meals, refreshments and entertainment will see the delegates exploring the downtown core. 

Learn More


Salvation Army












Friday, June 24th-Sunday, June 26th

This conference is made up of 25% local delegates, and the other 75% is comprised of people from the greater province and country. No meals are provided at the LCC, so downtown businesses should expect an increase in business over these 3 days. 

Learn More

June 2016 Events


Wednesday, June 15th

Save a date for the 8th Annual Bishop's Dinner for London & surrounding area. Wednesday June 15th 2016 at the London Convention Centre.

Hosted by the Most Rev. Ronald P. Fabbro, CSB, Bishop of London, in support of St. Peter's Seminary.

Individual Tickets: $125
Tables of 10: $975 per table

Buy Tickets

TennoCon 2016

Saturday, July 9th

With a mix of panels on a variety of topics hosted by the Devs, Streamers and YouTubers, you can learn more about Warframe and the amazing teams developing and supporting the game!

Learn More

Canadian Country Music Week

Thursday, September 8th - Sunday, September 11th

Country Music Week began in 1977 as an annual event created to heighten awareness and increase exposure for Canada’s country music artists. Today, Country Music Week is made up of three components:a music festival, which includes a Songwriters’ Series, talent showcases, a full-day FanFest, a Legends Show that pays tribute to Canada's most cherished country artists and a cabaret party where country fans can let loose; the CCMA Awards Show, which is a two-hour live, television special highlighting a year in country music; as well as an industry conference which allows the Canadian country music industry to honour those working behind the scenes via educational workshops and seminars, networking receptions, awards ceremonies and more.

Learn More

London Fall Bridal Show

Saturday, September 17th-Sunday, September 18th

The London Fall Bridal Show kick starts London's Fall & Winter Bridal season and you don't want to miss the opportunity to secure bookings for your wedding date. London Fall Bridal Show exhibitors will work with you to make your wedding day special and memorable.

Learn More