Beginning Tuesday, 6/30 (Hinsdale) and Thursday, 7/2 (Glenview) Sweet Ali’s will allow customers in our bakeries during our current business days/hours. We ask that you follow our guidelines for the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers.
- A limited number of customers will be allowed within the bakeries at a time.
- Every person (over the age of 2) entering the bakeries must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth.
- We ask that customers use sanitizer from our wall dispensers upon entering.
- Customers should maintain a distance of 6 feet from others; following the marked direction within the bakeries.
- Contactless payment – credit/debit cards only (no cash).
- No reusable bags may be brought into the bakeries.
We continue to encourage online ordering. Online orders can be picked up in the bakeries, or, for customers unable to follow the above guidelines you may continue to order online for curbside pickup.
We are looking forward to seeing our wonderful customers and appreciate everyone’s help and understanding!