Where? The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation Theatre, ArtsEd
When? Saturday 9 March, 2019
“The Winners Are…” Musical Theatre
Explore Early Bird – Lambeth Walk (Me And My Girl)
Explore – It’s A HardKnock Life (Annie)
Explore – Lullaby Broadway (42nd Street)
All Explore groups – We’re in the Money (42nd Street)
Trainee – Beauty and Beast (Beauty and The Beast) / Blood Brother (Acting)
Trainee – Our House (Our House) / Honk (Acting)
Trainee – When I Grow up (Matilda) / Shrek (Acting)
Trainee – I Got Rhythm – (Crazy for You)
Creatives – Mamma I’m A Big Girl Now – (Hair Spray) / Blood Brothers + Legally Blonde (acting)
Creatives - Puttin’ On The Ritz – Top Hat
Trainee / Creatives – There Will Be Sun – (Groundhog Day)
“The Premieres” Drama
Explore – “Crooks” by Julia Donaldson
Trainee - Roald Dahl “Revolting Rhymes”
Creatives – 15 min short plays written by students
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES
Saturday 2 March – Technical rehearsal.
• Early Birds and ALL Musical Theatre groups arrive at 9am – 1pm and go straight to the theatre.
• Drama groups to arrive from 11:30am – 3:30pm and will be taken to a rehearsal studio. Rehearsals from 11:30am – 1:30pm.
Saturday 9 March – Performance day
Musical Theatre Groups
• All Musical Theatre groups to arrive at 9am. Meet at the theatre for a debrief.
• Work on entrances and exits and stage large group numbers
There will be TWO show times for Musical Theatre:
• Show 1: 11:00am
• Show 2: 1:00pm
• All Drama groups to arrive at 12:30pm. Meet in the foyer where you will be taken to a rehearsal studio.
• 2:30pm - walk-through rehearsal on stage
• Show: 3:30pm – 5pm
Please note that we are in rehearsals at present and times may change slightly.
THINGS TO BRING (both days)
Packed lunches (NO nuts)
There will be light refreshments available in the foyer.