Pastor Jose, director of CWM 2010, will be arriving in Tampa, Florida tomorrow, December 10, 2010. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact him:
Pastor Jose's Tampa address:
TAMPA STADIUM AIRPORT AREA
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
4750 NORTH DALE MABRY HIGHWAY
TAMPA, FL 33614
Our port directors in Cayman Islands and Jamaica were just connected with new projects and needs from our partners.
- Library books for grades 9-12 (missionary, non-fiction, christian non-fiction)
- Craft items for Day Care kids ages 2-6
- Pamphlets/Posters on subjects relevant to grades 6-12 (bullying, anti-drugs, respect, caring for environment, anger issues, etc)
- Dental items like floss, travel size toothpaste, toothbrushes (for our dental hygiene clinic)
- Children's reading books (Previously requested)
- School Supplies (Previously requested)
Arriving a day or two early?
Join us at the Carrolwood SDA Church.
The church service is sure to be a blessing to you and those whom you may be traveling with. The Sabbath service has programs for children of all ages (including infants) and adults alike. Their mission, "To lead our Carrollwood community to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ."
For directions, click here.
Please plan to arrive at the cruise terminal between 1 - 3 pm on Sunday, December 12, 2010, so that we will be able to board on time. Also note, our first meeting will be at 9 pm Sunday, December 12, in the Halfmoon and Hudson room.
Remember to register on the Holland America Line website as well. All participants must check-in online at hollandamerica.com. Simply click the "for booked guests" tab, followed by online check-in.
May God be with you all as you travel to and from our trip. Hope this mission experience will be as joyful and fulfilling to you as it is to our Heavenly Father.
Have a safe and rewarding trip!