The Equestrian Australia (EA) Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held in Sydney, bringing together EA’s members, those being the six state branches, for an annual review of the organisation’s operations. A progress report highlighted key achievements:
- EA membership increased to 19,519 members, a rise of 4.40%
- EA accredited coaches increased to 1,018, a rise of 12.24%
- 1,609 Ready Set Trot participants for the year, a rise of 16.93%
- Resigning of an MOU with Pony Club Australia and signing of MOU with Riding for the Disabled Australia
- Australia was one of only 10 countries to field teams in all disciplines at the 2014 FEI World Equestrian Games where Boyd Exell won back to back individual Driving gold medals
- All Olympic disciplines now qualified for Rio 2016 Olympic Games.