As per today’s announcement from the South Australian Government, community sport can resume under modified plans to limit potential virus spread, as of midnight tonight.
With this in mind, there are still strict social distancing and health restrictions and guidelines in place.
• Density requirements of 1 per 4 square metres will remain for indoor activity, but outdoor activity can be 1 per 2 square metres.
• Mandatory for all public activities (licenced venues) with a COVID-Safe plan to display their QR code from Tuesday 1 December. When members arrive at your venue, they can check in by scanning the QR code using their mobile smart phone.
• A hard copy (paper) contracting tracing registration log is available to download click here and must be made available for members who don’t have a mobile smart phone.
• Member clubs MUST have a COVID-safe plan and following the directions within the plan dated the 1st of December 2020. If you have not completed a COVID-Safe Plan, do not have this available at your premises, or do not comply with current Directions, you can be fined up to $5,000.
SA Health announced anyone who has visited the below locations during the listed times should seek testing immediately, even if you do not have any symptoms, and isolate until you get your results.
• Big W Brickworks between 12:15pm and 12:50pm,
• Foodland at Norwood between 1:20pm and 2:00pm,
• Kmart at Kurralta Park between 2:45pm and 3:00pm
In the meantime, Bowls SA encourages everyone to continue to follow State Government restrictions and guidelines.
Any other information that comes to hand will be distributed accordingly.
Here are some helpful links if you have any further questions:
• COVID safe plan and QR code information - COVID-SAfe Check-In
• Commonly asked questions - Q&A
• COVID Hotline – 1800 253 787
Bowls SA will be hosting a Webinar tomorrow, 1 December 2020 at 3:30pm until 4:30pm, this will be open to a live Q & A.
Dial by your location
+61 7 3185 3730 Australia
+61 8 6119 3900 Australia
+61 8 7150 1149 Australia
+61 2 8015 6011 Australia
+61 3 7018 2005 Australia
Meeting ID: 828 3505 1218
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcGEnYBcG9
For any further queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8234 7544 between 9:30am and 4pm weekdays.
Louise McDermott | Business Services Manager
Bowls SA Inc | 583A Anzac Highway | Glenelg North SA 5045