CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO OUR NEWLY ACCREDITED EA G LEVEL JUDGES
The following judges have joined the ranks of EA G level Dressage Judges. Their contact details can be found on the EA Dressage Officials /Judges Search
Jacqui Addison, Tanya Appleby, Jamie Bawden, Nicky Chetwin, Wendy Dunstan, Heidi MacKinlay, Lene Skovsted, Angelika Sorensen, Debra Ware
Just a reminder to EA Dressage Event Organisers of what levels a G level judge can officiate at. Reference 2019 EA Dressage Rulebook.
3.21.2 Number/Level of judges required for Official Participation competitions
- one judge of F level or above may judge Participation competitions at Preliminary and Novice level
- a G level judge may judge Participant Preliminary as a single judge but for Novice level Participant competitions they must judge with another judge of at least F level
- G-Level – authorised to judge up to and including Official Competitive Preliminary – with conditions – refer to rule 3.21 page 41
- a G level judge may judge Official competitive Preliminary with another judge of at least F level
We hope you will welcome our new judges to your events. Upgrading takes a lot of hard work and dedication.
Please help them by providing experienced writers and introducing them to your Event stewards.
We wish them all the best in their future Judging.
LA NOIR SADDLEWORLD EQUESTRIAN WA DRESSAGE SQUAD SELECTION CRITERIA
From USA direct to Perth, don’t miss this opportunity to learn from an International Master of Dressage.
Recently retired FEI 5* Judge & Coach Lilo Fore joins us for one exciting evening.
Lilo’s career has spanned more than 30 years and she is in worldwide demand for coaching clinics and Judge education.
The Masterclass has created a great deal of interest and will take a step by step approach to training.
How to develop, connection, thoroughness & collection in a way which encourages harmony between horse and rider.
Food outlets and bar available. General admission $35. VIP event with bubbles, bellinis and grazing table $95.
Tickets selling fast!
Dressage WA Judges Taskforce also presenting:
- Elementary Seminar Friday 1st February
- FEI-level Workshop Sunday 3rd February
Seminar & Workshop upstairs SEC all welcome!
Proudly supported by the Dressage Development Fund.
Buy your tickets here.
DRESSAGE DEVELOPMENT SERIES EVENT
Including Part/AR Novice, Pony Novice & Elementary B Tests 1st Feb Indoors at SEC (WA Judges). Come along and have a ride of the new tests - early start to beat the heat.
Entry to this event includes FREE entry to the Elementary-level Seminar running the same day
featuring demonstration sessions with LILO FORE.
2019 DWA Development Series dates for your diaries -Featuring four FEI 5* Judges!
Training, competition & education opportunities for Riders, Judges and Coaches
Supported by the Dressage WA Development Fund
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST – DRESSAGE JUDGES TASK FORCE
DRESSAGE WA invites Expressions of Interest from EA Accredited Dressage Judges to join the DWA Dressage Judges Task Force.
Desirable skills include current EWA Membership, EA Judges accreditation, event management, strategic management and/or education experience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, integrity and confidentiality.
The following is a summary of the Role of the DWA Dressage Judges Task Force -
- Promote an ongoing improvement of knowledge and expertise through the EA Judging program.
- Administer matters relating to the appointment of dressage judges at events and competitions as directed by DWA.
- Facilitate the delivery of compulsory seminars and workshops for judges, mentors and judge educators to gain or maintain their EA Judges’ accreditation as per the EA Dressage Rules in WA, utilising an open and transparent process to recruit appropriate people to deliver the sessions.
- Facilitate the accreditation of new judges and upgrading judges in WA, utilising an open and transparent process to recruit appropriate people to deliver the sessions.
- Provide educational opportunities for judges including mentoring, educational sessions and access to Interstate and International experts where possible.
- Liaise with DWA and EADJC on matters relating to judging.
- Make recommendations for EA Rules/Judges’ program changes to Equestrian Australia through Equestrian Western Australia.
- Increase the enjoyment of the sport for judges and athletes.
Expressions of Interest should be emailed to Chair of DWA, Suzanne Simons at email@example.com. Closing date January 31, 2019.
You can read the full text of the DJTF Charter here.