We’ve all been there. Dragging hoses around, trying to put the right amounts of water in the right places, and just simply finding the time to do it all can mean that some plants don’t get what they need. Without enough water, your plants will suffer, and so will your landscape investment.
The solution for busy homeowners these days is to install an automatic irrigation system. Today’s irrigation systems are affordable and efficient. Custom-designed for each property, these systems use underground circuits and valves to take water right where it’s needed.
When working properly, irrigation systems can make watering efforts effective, efficient and nearly effortless. On the other hand, if an irrigation system is not properly maintained, it can leave sections of your lawn high and dry as it wastes water.
If you have an irrigation system, now is a good time to make sure that it is in good working order. Schedule your irrigation inspection with Garrick-Santo, and we will make sure that your system is in tip-top shape when it's needed most.
Sprinkler Maintenance Check
1. Check every connected zone to ensure it works electronically from clock.
2. Run a test program to check each zone line for leaks.
3. Run a test program to check each head for bad wiper seals and to make sure that they are turning. Make adjustments as needed.
4. Check rain sensor if system has one to ensure it works.
5. Set timer to water per customer’s wishes or the current season.
6. Make list of needed repairs and notify client with pricing.
Click here to receive more information or request a quote.