A tax-deductible BVRC membership or donation is a great gift for your friends and family. An organization is only as valuable as the people who contribute to its mission and make things happen.
The benefits of a BVRC membership include:
- Contract and volunteer opportunities
- Direct access to our bi-weekly virtual Seminar Series
- An invitation to the BVRC’s Annual General Meeting
- Reduced fees at BVRC community workshops
- Monthly e-notices with BVRC news, exclusive information on contract opportunities, and relevant community events
- Invitations to networking and social events (when it is once again safe to gather)
You can pay for a BVRC membership or make a donation through PayPal. If you prefer to do things on paper, fill out and print this membership form and mail it to us at the address below with a cheque payable to: Bulkley Valley Research Centre.
Bulkley Valley Research Centre
Smithers, BC V0J 2N0