With just two days to go until the closing date for Reception 2014 places, here is a quick summary of what Braywick Court School will offer:
- a stimulating, safe and welcoming learning environment
- high achievement levels for every child
- a broad and balanced curriculum with many enrichment opportunities
- a specific focus on literacy and numeracy
- state-of-the-art ICT provision
- highly qualified teachers
- a personalised approach to teaching and learning
- a parent-friendly approach to the school day and year
- a community focus.
Braywick Court School will be led by our outstanding Headmistress Designate, operated by the not-for-profit Bellevue Place Education Trust and will follow the successful model that has already been established.