A lot actually...
During low season, The Meridian Club closes to work on renovations and property enhancements. Each year we assess our needs, budget and guest feedback and prioritize. Here are improvements our loyal guests can expect when they return this season.
- Guests will be welcomed to the island at our new dock space (by Niki beach) including a dock that moves up and down with the tide
- Hoping to inject a bit more adventure into your stay, we have added a new Hobie wave sailboat to our fleet, along with additional sea kayaks and paddle boards. What a wonderful way to explore nearby cays!
- Our largest project, although one you will barely notice, is new electric cable throughout the island.
- We have launched our new gift shop where you will find items such as tumblers, golf shirts, etc. featuring our new logo, along with local souvenir items and artisan crafts.
- We welcome a new pastry chef to the club, and invite you to enjoy a few cosy changes in the dining room such as a new hutch and an 8-seat table.
- And finally, we are expecting to unveil a purpose-built parking area for golf carts very soon.