SDC 2013 Call for Presentations
Celebrating its tenth year, the Storage Developer Conference (SDC) continues to be the only event created by storage developers for storage developers.
SDC provides the information and know–how to further advance solutions, increase acceptability and interoperability in production environments, and help participants understand where storage technologies are heading. In addition, plans are being finalized for another successful SMB2/SMB3 plugfest.
Share your knowledge and experience as a storage development professional by submitting a presentation for consideration at SDC.
Categories/Topics for consideration for sessions and case studies include:
- Big Data Storage and Management
- New Fundamental Data, Storage and Device Technologies
- Storage Workloads Generated by Apps/Hypervisors/Operating Systems
- Solid State Storage, Non–volatile Memory (NVM), Storage Class Memory
- Storage for Virtual Platforms
- Cloud and Object Storage
- File and Block Access Protocols:
- CIFS/SMB/SMB2/SMB3, NFS
- iSCSI, FC/FCoE, InfiniBand
- File Systems
- Long Term Preservation
- Green and Energy Efficient IT Technologies
- High Speed, Low Latency Interconnects
- Storage Management Initiative Specification (SMI–S)
- Data Deduplication
- Data Backup and Archiving
- Storage Security and Identity Management
- Scalable and Distributed Storage Systems
- Development Techniques and Tools
- Leveraging Open Source in Storage Development
- Getting the Most from Collaboration Tools
- Experiences and Ideas on Rapid Development
- Working with and Leading Distributed Teams
The standard session length will be 50 minutes. We are also accepting proposals for panel discussions and tutorial sessions.
- Deadline for Submission of Proposals — Friday, March 22
- Notification of Acceptance/Non–Acceptance of Proposals — Thursday, June 6
- Deadline for Presentations — Friday, August 30
How to Submit a Presentation Proposal
If you recently submitted a proposed presentation or tutorial for April’s SNW and your presentation fits into one of the topics below, please feel free to submit it again for SDC.
Submissions will only be accepted via the online form, which can be found here.
Forward to a Colleague: Click
to forward this to a colleague.