As a WJU Parent you are invited to attend the following Homecoming activities:
Friday, February 6th
1. Chapel 9:30 - 10:20am: Join us for worship and a special message from the gifted author and speaker Francis Chan.
2. Meet Greet & Eat: 10:20- 11:00am Bernardoni Lecture Hall: Immediately following chapel, Francis Chan will be available to meet with you for questions and small talk. Be sure to stop in for the chance to meet with Francis and grab a FREE freshly made cinnamon roll!
Saturday, February 7th
1. Founder's Day Celebration Chapel: 9:30-11:00am: Please join us for a unique time of worship and fellowship, this special celebration chapel will honor a 75 year heritage. President John Jackson & President Emeritus Bryce Jessup will be speaking on both our past and future as William Jessup University. Freshly made cinnamon rolls will be served directly after chapel service.
2. Homecoming Lecture Series: 1:30-4:30pm: Join your students’ professors as they lead sessions on relevant topics in their respective departments. Click HERE and then on the "Saturday, February 7 - Lectures" tab for a detailed description of the class sessions.
Session #1: 1:30 – 2:20pm
Session #2: 2:30 – 3:20pm
Session #3: 3:30 – 4:20pm
This is the only event that requires registration. If you are interested in attending any of these sessions please click HERE.
3. Women's Basketball Game vs. Vanguard University: 5:30 – 7:00pm *
4. Men’s Basketball Game vs. Vanguard University: 7:30 – 9:00pm *
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $6. Children 6 and under are free!