MKE is gearing up for its busiest spring break travel season since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. As more travelers take to the skies, here some tips to make your experience the smoothest possible:
- Arrive at the airport two hours prior to flight time unless TSA PreCheck.
- Parking facilities may fill. Guarantee your parking spot by making a reservation.
- Pack smart, start with empty bags.
- Follow the liquids rule of 3.4 ounces or less, with the exception of hand sanitizer which has a temporary 12- ounce limit in carry-on baggage.
- Utilize MKE’s popular Coat Check service to ditch unnecessary coats for a warm-weather trip.
Follow TSA instructions. In some lanes, you’ll insert your own identification document into a special machine.