Here are just a few ideas…. and with nonstop service offered from MKE to each of these destinations, your travel will be the only part of your trip that isn’t frightful!
- Boston: Make the short drive to Salem to visit the iconic location of Massachusetts’ witch trials.
- New York: Check out Sleepy Hollow and/or the New York City Village Halloween Parade.
- Baltimore: Visit the Westminster Hall catacombs, the Fell family crypt, or Bennett's Curse which promises to be Maryland's scariest haunted house.
- Orlando: Many popular theme parks here go all in on the Halloween theme during the month of October - like Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights.
- Dallas: Speaking of theme parks, here’s one dedicated to fright. Located just outside Dallas, at Screams Halloween Theme Park, Halloween fanatics can experience five haunted attractions!
- Seattle: Celebrate “Hilloween” in Seattle’s Capitol Hill. This one-day, family-friendly affair combines a carnival and trick-or-treating.
- Minneapolis: Did you know the “Halloween Capital of the World” is located just outside of Minneapolis in Anoka, Minnesota? Anoka is believed to be the first city in the United States to put on a Halloween celebration to divert its youngsters from Halloween pranks. Since 1920, the city has gone all out for this holiday.