Please accept this formal invitation to join IIUSA, the 501(c)(6) not-for-profit trade/advocacy organization for the EB-5 Regional Center Program!
IIUSA believes in the power of the EB-5 Regional Center Program as a 21st century tool of globalized economic policy. It utilizes the opportunities of globalization to address the specific economic issues. In order for the Program to continue to contribute positively to the U.S. economy and enjoy the certainty necessary for a successful international investment program, Congress must to act and make it permanent. We need your support to make sure that happens THIS YEAR. The looming expiration date of 09/30/2012 is close (648 days as of today), especially with an election year coming in 2012.
In exchange for your support, IIUSA offers the following benefits to members:
- Join the member-only listserv (one of the internal platforms to facilitate professional discussion on current EB-5 issues).
- Access the member-only online library of EB-5 resources and internal archives.
- Participate in monthly member-only teleconferences that keep you up to date with the latest EB-5 issues. These teleconferences also feature guest speakers from government or EB-5 related areas of expertise.
- Become eligible for membership on one of five Committees that recommend policy and action to the Board of Directors.
- Utilize improved lines of communication with all levels of government.
- Have your interests represented by a professional advocacy organization.
- Save money money long term by: (1) discounted admission to IIUSA (and sometimes IIUSA member) events; (2) discounted rates for some EB-5 related services; (3) getting the information you need to be successful; and (4) ensuring the EB-5 industry exists, and functions as intended, permanently.
For more information about IIUSA and becoming a member, please click here.
To download a membership application, please click here.
Our motto at IIUSA is: Creating Jobs Through Investments. Let's make sure we can continue to pursue that worthwhile mission far into the future. With your support, we can ensure that the EB-5 Regional Center Program is creating jobs through investments by opportunistic immigrant investors from all over the world.
For questions, comments, or inquiries, please use the contact information below. Dont forget to also visit the IIUSA Blog and Social Media (links below).
On behalf of all IIUSA Officers, Directors, and Members, we look forward to working with you.
Peter D. Joseph, Executive Director
Association to Invest In the USA (IIUSA)
"Creating Jobs Through Investments"
**Become a member and join our efforts to extend the EB-5 Regional Center Program**
Visit us online:
Social media: Facebook - LinkedIn - Twitter
2237 N. Lawndale Avenue, Unit 3
Chicago, Illinois 60647